The Riverside Maltings on the opposite side to the Jolly Fisherman pub, was auctioned in 1864 at the Saracen’s Head Inn in Ware. The building was purchased for £X and was one of the many Maltings buildings. owned by the Jupp family. The building is now leased to CRS Electronics.
The earliest reference to the building in use was a Miss Fish who rented it for a year.